|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2020 (47 days ago)|
- Available with Zero Deposits
- Spacious three bed mid terrace in Bootle
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Modern upstairs bathroom
- Three good size bedrooms
- Suntrap rear yard
- Ready in February
- Viewings are highly recommended
- Call today before the property is let
Ready for a February move in is this spacious three bed terrace located in a popular street in Bootle, L20. This well looked after family home is ready to be yours.
The property briefly comprises of the following;
-Two spacious, seperate living rooms with feature fireplace
-Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven/hob
-Two double bedrooms
-Further single bedroom to the rear
-Good sized 3 piece bathroom suite with shower over bath
-Suntrap back yard
-Gas central heating
-On road parking
Ready for February, call now to arrange your viewing before the property is let.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-88220213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000481237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Crosby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.