|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2020 (18 days ago)|
- EPC rating: E
- Three bedroom house
- Converted cellar room
- Modern throughout
- Close To Train Station
- Town Centre Location
- Rear enclosed garden
- Off road parking at the rear
- Kitchen with built in appliances
A well presented three bedroom terrace house with off road parking and rear garden located close to the East station and town centre.
This three bedroom house offers a fantastic space, close to mainline train links with great access to the town centre and motorway links.
The accommodation to the ground floor comprises: Living Room complete with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with built in fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and plumbing for a wahing machine. On the first floor is two double bedrooms with cupboards for storage and bathoom comprising of bath, wash basin, WC and seperate shower cubicle. This property also benefits from a converted cellar which is complete with double glazing and heating and offers a perfect additonal reception room or third bedroom. The garden offers a small patio area as well as being mainly laid to lawn. Off street parking is available at the rear of the property and further parking on the road with a permit.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-88252022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P0230B3611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Maidstone .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.