|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2020 (40 days ago)|
- **Zero Deposit Scheme Guarantee Available**
- Located close to Seaforth docks
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Back garden to rear of the property
- Two double sized bedrooms
Available for an immediate move in, this spacious two bedroom property is located in the popular residential area of Seaforth, L21. The property itself is situated close to all local amenities and has excellent transport links to the City centre and surrounding areas and will not be available for long. Offered on an unfurnished basis, the property briefly comprises of the following:
- Front reception room with solid oak flooring and a wood burning stove with tasteful decoration throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units allowing plenty of cupboard space and additional room for white goods with tiled flooring throughout
- Two upstairs double bedrooms both carpeted throughout with neutral decoration
- Family sized bathroom with white bathroom suite including bath over shower
- Front and rear garden
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Properties around this area do not usually stay available for long, for any further information or to arrange your viewing- call our team today on .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000251863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.