|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2020 (37 days ago)|
- Available with Zero Deposits
- Immaculate three bedroom family home
- Located on the Pendle Estate
- Large living room
- Modern kitchen diner
- Three double bedrooms
- Excellent value for money
- Front and rear gardens
- Parking to rear
- Available now!
Available for an immediate move in is this very well presented three bed mid terrace located in the popular Pendle Estate. The property has been recently redecorated and is immaculately presented. The property briefly comprises of the following;
-Spacious living room, neutrally decorated with laminate flooring
-Large kitchen diner with plenty of cupboard space and patio doors leading out
-Three double bedrooms with grey carpet and painted white
-Three piece bathroom suite with shower over bath
-Easy to maintain rear patio garden
Call now to arrange your viewing, before the property is let!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-88300727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000586220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Crosby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.