|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2020 (28 days ago)|
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM
- PETS CONSIDERED
- SPACIOUS YARD / GARDEN AREAS
- HOUSING BENEFIT WELCOME
* THREE BEDROOMS * FRONT & REAR FLAGGED GARDENS * LHA ACCEPTED *
Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating - Modern Kitchen - Modern Bathroom
This lovely family home is offered with entrance hall, staircase to first floor landing, lounge / diner and fitted breakfast kitchen to the ground floor.
Front, side and rear gardens laid to paving for easy maintenance.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, two double, one single and a family shower room in white.
There is a requirement for each person aged 18 or over to fill in an application form, these along with the relevant guidance notes can be emailed to you or given to you at the point of viewing.
To speed up your application this paperwork can be forwarded to you by email or post prior to your viewing.
The application forms need to be returned to ourselves with your holding fee. Holding fees are equal to one week’s rent and if your application is successful, will be put towards your first month’s rent. If your application is unsuccessful, your holding fee will be refunded unless you withdraw from renting the property, fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information or if we are unable to exchange signed contracts with 15 calendar days due to issues that can be deemed as your fault.
ABC Property Shop have always operated a first come, first served system with property applications. At the point of application, you must submit all required documentation and application forms along with the holding fee. We will not accept partly completed applications or applications without payment of the holding fee.
If we do not receive your initial application forms within this timeframe, your application will be considered withdrawn and we will proceed with another application.
When you are completing your application form, please ensure that you supply as much supporting information as you can as this will speed up your application.
Generally, on 0 – 3-bedroom properties a maximum of 15 minutes is allocated to a property for viewing purposes. It is imperative that viewers confirm their appointments either the day before or on the morning of the viewing between 9am – 10am by calling . If you do not confirm we will not attend. If viewers are more than 10 mins late, there is a possibility that you will miss your appointment allocation and the appointment will be cancelled as this will affect the viewing diary. If you feel you will be late please call our office and if needed re book your viewing. We appreciate your understanding and compliance in this matter.
You will require a guarantor. The guarantor must have a disposable income or savings sufficient to cover your rent should you default along with the cost of any charges, legal fees, disrepair or dilapidations that may be deemed your liability at the determination of the tenancy based on the results of inspections undertaken.
The guarantor will remain in place for as long as your tenancy irrespective of whether you are resident in the property or not. The guarantor’s liability will only end on the legal ending of the tenancy and not before.
Income may be determined by way of private income or salary, please call us today for further information. Please note your guarantor will be subject to credit checks and other referencing to clarify that they will be suitable to stand as guarantor.
A guarantor is a person who agrees, at the outset of the tenancy, to be jointly liable for any losses the landlord may incur that can be legally attributed to rent arrears, damage to the property or costs that may be incurred due to the behaviour of the tenants or the tenant’s visitors to the property – whether invited or not.
This liability includes any matters arising from your vacation of the property too or post tenancy debt recovery.
A guarantor will be required to complete application forms similar to tenancy application forms and will need to ideally be aged between 25 & 65. We may consider persons out of these age ranges, but acceptance is based purely on individual merit.
You can make your holding fee payment equal to one week’s rents either by payment in cash at the office or via bank transfer.
At the point of application, you must submit all required documentation and application forms along with the holding fee. We will not accept partly completed applications or applications without payment of the holding fee.
Move In Day!
Once your application has been accepted by the landlord and ABC, you will be forwarded by email or letter the terms of your tenancy as well as a draft lease to read through.
Please ensure that you do read through the tenancy agreement and raise any queries with the staff prior to your move in day as time is limited during the completion procedure and we would prefer any queries to be dealt with prior to completion day.
On receipt of this letter please read through carefully the terms and then follow instructions to call our office to set a move in date for your tenancy to commence, this is generally between 48 hours & 21 days depending on the terms agreed.
On the day, you will normally be required to pay one month’s and the deposit. This will be confirmed in your acceptance letter.
These monies should either be transferred to us prior to your arrival by way of BACS transfer, Faster Payments or may be brought to the office in cash or bankers draft. Should you be bringing with you sums in excess of £500.00 you will have to supply evidence to the staff member who completes your tenancy of where the funds were drawn from so that we ensure compliance with Money Laundering Regulations.
Failure to bring funds with you will result in the tenancy not being completed.
You may also be asked to bring with your items of outstanding ID, for example your passport or driving licence that have not been viewed by ourselves. Please ensure you bring these with you as our office does reserve the right to refuse completion without these documents.
Subject to application, the deposit payable will be either one month’s rent or 5 weeks rent.
We may be able to offer low deposit service available on selected properties.
This scheme is subject to availability, application and is subject to status. There is a charge of £150.00 for using this service and this is payable at the point of acceptance of your application.
The payments for the Low Deposit Service will commence in month two.
If you default on your deposit payments, the full amount will be due with immediate effect by yourself or your guarantor. Failure to make payments when due may result in legal action being taken by ABC to recover the monies due. This action is not linked in any way to the tenancy.
Any fees or court costs incurred by ABC for recovery of the outstanding deposit will be added to the overall amount due.
Generally, no you cannot have animals in our properties, temporary or otherwise, although there are instances that a landlord will consider accepting a tenant who has pets.
Should you have a pet, you must disclose this on your application form and your pet will be entered on your tenancy.
It is possible that should you have a pet, certain discounted services may not be offered to you, or the terms may be adjusted to allow for the fact that the risk to the landlord is higher, due to there being an animal in their property.
Should it be found at any time that there is evidence of a pet in the property, that you do not have permission for, it is possible that your landlord will ask you to vacate by giving you 2 months’ notice.
General: While we endeavour to make our particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any furniture.
THESE ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH, BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE TENANTS. NEITHER ABC, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These do not constitute part, or all, of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter in to any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for general enquiries and viewings, your details will be retained by us for a period of no longer than six months. Details will not be passed on to any third party or placed on any mailing list.
Right To Rent: UK Home Office
Once you have viewed the property you will need to complete your application forms and pass the Right to Rent Checks. There is a code of practice available on the internet for you to read through should you have any queries regarding the completion of the Right to Rent Checks. These checks are undertaken to ensure that you do have the right to rent property within the United Kingdom.
You will need to provide documents to support your Right to Rent:
List A (Group 1) Acceptable single documents which show an unlimited right to rent property within the UK:
• UK passport
• Biometric Residence Permit with unlimited leave
• EEA/Swiss National passport / identity card
• Passport or travel document endorsed with unlimited leave
• Registration certificate or document certifying permanent residence of EEA / Swiss national
• UK immigration status document endorsed with unlimited leave.
• EEA/Swiss family member Permanent Residence Card
• A certificate of naturalisation or registration as a British citizen
Right To Rent: UK Home Office
List A (Group 2) Acceptable document combinations which show an unlimited right to rent (any 2 of the below to be shown in combination):
• UK Birth or Adoption certificate
• A letter from national offender management service
• A letter of attestation from an employer
• Criminal Record Check
• Full or provisional UK driving license
• Evidence of current or previous service in UK armed forces
• A letter from a UK further or higher education institution
• A letter from HM Prison Service
• A letter from a police force confirming that certain documents have been reported stolen
• A letter of attestation from a UK passport holder working in an acceptable profession
• A letter from a UK Government Department or local authority
• A letter from a private rented sector access scheme
• Benefits paperwork
List B: Documents which show a time limited right to rent:
• A valid passport endorsed with a time limited period
• Biometric immigration with permission to stay for limited period
• Non-EEA national residence card
• UK immigration status document with a time limited endorsement from home office.
WE CANNOT PROCEED WITHOUT THESE CHECKS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference ABS1001148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ABC Property Shop, Ellesmere Port.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.