|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2020 (27 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Detached House In Canford Cliffs BH13
- Character Property
- Separate Kitchen / Breakfast Room & Utility Area
- Lounge Area With French Doors Leading To Private Rear Low Maintenance Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Main Bathroom With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Guest WC
- Off Road Parking For One Vehicle
- Secure Gated Residency
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Unique Opportunity
Silverbirch are proud to present to let this UNIQUE TWO BEDROOM DETACHED COTTAGE in a secure GATED RESIDENCY WITH PRIVATE TERRACE and PARKING in the hugely sought after Canford Cliffs BH13.
The house is full of character bright and airy giving real feeling of tranquility and leafy aspect. Boasting separate equipped kitchen area with adjoining utility area and guest WC.
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes , second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and separate main bathroom. There is plentiful storage including cupboard in hallway and eaves storage in bedroom two.
Close to Poole Harbour the house is set in real privacy surrounded by trees and greenery providing the perfect back drop. Next door to Sandbanks in Poole Home to lots of wildlife it also boasts spectacular views of Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island , Old Harry Rocks and the Purbecks in the distance. From Evening Hill you can see it all happen; the ferries coming and going- all the yachts at anchor, people enjoying watersports , walking , running and cycling- The Sandbanks peninsula with one of the finest beaches in the UK & the harbour walking distance of evening Hill which is renowned for its best kite and board sailing conditions.
Short driving distance of both Canford Cliffs Village & Lilliput Village with its erray of local amenities and marinas and short driving distance of A338 out of Bournemouth; & Branksome or Parkstone train station with regular 2 hour commute to London Waterloo.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the opportunity. If you are relocating, speak with a member of the Silverbirch team for advice and guidance on surrounding areas. We are more than happy to assist.
**NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES APPLICABLE**
Reservation Fee of One weeks rent due on securing the property subject to reference and contract.
Deposit of 5 weeks rent & 1 months rent in advance due on move in. The reservation fee is offset against the move in costs.
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are a Full member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and commits to TPO Codes of Practice. Membership number- D14390
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents are members of ARLA Propertymark and commits to their Codes of Practice. Membership number M0222964
Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - C0130536
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-88709369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 10099765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.