|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2020 (26 days ago)|
- Three bedroom family home
- Semi detached
- Located in Hangleton
- Close to local shops and schools
- Newly refurbished
- Lounge - Dining room - Separate kitchen
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Shared driveway and garage
- Available to rent immediately
A newly refurbished three bedroom semi detached family home located in Hangleton close to local shops and schools. The property is offered to rent unfurnished and is available immediately.
The property briefly comprises on the ground floor, an entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge, dining room which leads to the conservatory, separate kitchen, and ground floor cloak room. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom.
Outside is a shared driveway which leads to the garage, large rear garden and mature front garden.
EPC rating C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference AppleshamAvenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.