|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2020 (22 days ago)|
- FULLY FURNISHED THROUGHOUT
- NEW LAMINATE ALL OVER
- 24HR CONCIERGE ON FRONT DESK
- LIME STREET TRAIN STATION 10 WALK MINS AWAY
- CCTV COVERING THE FULL DEVELOPMENT
- PLENTY OF LOCAL AMENITIES CLOSE BY
- TV INCLUDED
- NEW BUILD PROPERTY WITH 2 YEAR GUARANTEE ON ALL GOODS
- BRAN NEW DEVELOPMENT FIRST TO LIVE THERE
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN UNITS FULLY INTERGRATED WITH APPLIANCES
STUDIO APARTMENTS BECOMING AVAILABLE IN MAY.
VERY NICE STUDIO APARTMENTS COMING AVAILABLE FOR RENT FROM THE 1ST MAY THIS YEAR IN RELIANCE HOUSE ON WATER STREET IN LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE VERY CLOSE TO THE BUSINESS DISTRICT.
NO BILLS INCLUDED NO BILLS INCLUDED NO BILLS INCLUDED
Finished to a very high spec with kitchen and bathrooms of the highest quality.
TV in every studio along with a microwave, washer/dryer, hob and fridge freezer.
Large double bed with nice size open wardrobe, dining table plus 2 chairs, large lamp and nice rug.
24 hr concierge to look after all your needs for parcels and deliveries.
Secure bike storage and also small gym room on site.
Fibre optic broadband for £30 per month 100mbs unlimited.
Very limited number of these studios, available to move in to in May.
HOME OWNER GUARANTOR REQUIRED, SPONSORED STUDENTS WELCOME.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference studio0038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Legacie Management & Lettings, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.