|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2020 (38 days ago)|
- Excellent 1 Bedroom Flat
- Secure Gated Parking
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Nearby To Westfield White City
- Excellent Transport Links
- Available Now
Lifestyle Property are delighted to offer for rent this superb 1 bedroom apartment in Bromyard House, W3. The property benefits from an open plan living room / kitchen, spacious double bedroom and family bathroom. Benefiting from secure gated parking and stunning communal gardens, this property is in high demand and early viewing is recommended. With excellent surrounding transport links you are just a 15 minute walk away from Westfield Shopping Centre and have easy access to both East Acton Central Line Station and Acton Central Overground Station. ***AVAILABLE NOW***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 3689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lifestyle Property, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.