|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 March 2020 (24 days ago)|
- Large 6 bedroom family house
- Gated development.
- Dual aspect providing ample natural light from.
- A prestigious and impeccably maintained development,
- 24 hrs security and concierge on
- staff or guest quarters.
- Spread over 5 floors and with a private swimming and wave pool, gym and sauna.
- Equipped with vast amounts of storage space, through walk-in wardrobes and under-pool-storage. Double sized underground car garage with direct access into the home.
- Available immediately.
Large 6 bedroom family house set in the prestigious Wycombe Square gated development. Set on a corner lot inside the gated community, the house benefits from natural light from 3 sides. A prestigious and impeccably maintained development, the property looks onto immaculate landscaped gardens, 24/7 security and concierge on site.
Boasting grand proportions and luxury details throughout, including self-contained guest suite, lower-ground staff quarters, period-style details and marble flooring and walls.
Spread over 5 floors and with a private swimming and wave pool, gym and sauna. The property has a total of 7 bathrooms, as well as an additional guest WC at ground floor and pool shower.
Also equipped with vast amounts of storage space, through walk-in wardrobes and under-pool-storage. Double sized underground car garage with direct access into the home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference gdrtr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.