|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2020 (28 days ago)|
- *** Shared Living with All Bills Included***
- Fully Furnished Apartment
- Kitchen Complete with All White Goods
- Gas Central Heating Throughout and Combi Boiler
- Ample Parking
- Landscaped Gardens
- Walking Distance to Train Station and Ealing Hospital
- WIFI Included
- ***Bills Included***
Affitto proudly present this Furnished Double Room situated within walking distance to amenities including shops, gym transport links and Ealing Hospital
All rooms are finished to a very high standard and are fully furnished with bed and wardrobe.
There is a good sized shared lounge and fully equipped kitchen with ample storage, work surfaces, hob, oven, hood, washing machine, fridge freezer and counter top appliances.
With ample parking and situated within beautiful landscaped gardens, the room is available to view and move in now
Call for Details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-89496482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference AFF1948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Affitto Estate Agents, Leicester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.