|Added on Rightmove:||17 February 2020 (43 days ago)|
- Duplex Apartment within this Sought-After Development
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Reception
- Bathroom Suite with Separate WC
- Private Terrace
- Close to St Katharine?s Dock and it?s Many Bars and Restaurants
- Short Walk to Tower Hill and Wapping Stations
- Close to Local Bus Routes and Amenities
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
Ea2 are pleased to offer this 2 double bedroom duplex apartment within this sought after South Quay Development in St Katharine's' Docks. Available 18/03/20.
The apartment comprises of a fully Fitted Kitchen, a large Reception leading to a private terrace, 2 bedrooms, bathroom suite with separate WC. Situated within the sought after St. Katherine's dock and its many bars, restaurants and Friday market. This property is perfectly located for those wanting an easy commute to both the City and Canary Wharf. Waitrose is minutes away, close to transport and other amenities. This much favoured development is also close to Tower Hill and Tower Gateway whilst being approx. 15 mins away from Liverpool Street and the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-89513018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29487902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ea2 Estate Agency, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.