|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 March 2020 (16 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 733053
Property Reference: 733053.
SHORT LET. Bigger than usual 2 bedroom newly refurbished flat in West London. Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, installed a new boiler, etc), classy sitting room with Natuzzi furniture, south facing terrace with direct access from the bedroom. Suitable for a couple or two single people. Won't be suitable for families with children or pets.
The flat is situated within convenient traveling distance of both London Underground and London Overground stations. There are four tube stations around 20 minutes’ walk: East Acton (Central line), Shepherds Bush Market (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines) Turnham Green (District and Piccadilly lines) and Stamford Brook (District line).
Overground services operate from Acton Central, a 15-minute walk away, to Richmond, Highbury & Islington, Kentish Town, and Stratford, among a number of other destinations. 10 minutes’ drive from the flat Westfield London in Shepherd’s Bush is home to a good selection of department stores, popular brands, and luxury boutiques, as well as a multiplex cinema, restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
Nearby sports facilities can be found in Acton Park, which has tennis courts, a children’s play area, bowling green and basketball court, and the 186-acre Gunnersbury Park, which is home to the local history museum, ponds, gardens and sports pitches. Virgin Active Club with a swimming pool and 16 tennis courts is within 5 min walk.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,700.00 per month (£392.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 April, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 733053
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 73305325022020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.