|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 February 2020 (32 days ago)|
- 5 Bedroom, 7 Bathroom Luxury House
- Private Gated Development with Immaculate Gardens
- Concierge and 24/7 Security On Site
- Swimming and Wave Pool, Sauna, Gym
- Offered Unfurnished - Option to Furnish
- Underground Double Garage
- Huge Storage Amounts Throughout
- Great Notting Hill / Holland Park Location
- Available Now
- Enquire to View Today
Large 5 bedroom family house set in the prestigious Wycombe Square gated development. Set on a corner lot inside the gated community, the house benefits from natural light from 3 sides. A prestigious and impeccably maintained development, the property looks onto immaculate landscaped gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference DISLAMWSQ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.