|Added on Rightmove:||13 March 2020 (18 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished
- Large Kitchen
- Close to station
- 3 storey house located in Britannia Village
- 6 bedrooms
- Zone 3
- All bills and cleaner included
- No Check in Fee!
High-quality double room available in a newly refurbished house in the Royal Docks, close to London City Airport and Canary Wharf. This is for PROFESSIONALS looking for a great room and a place to call home.
ROOM AVAILABLE: 15TH APRIL
Location and Transport:
The house is in a very modern development, very close by West Silvertown DLR station (5mins walk) for quick and easy access to Canary Wharf (10mins) and Central London (20mins. Easy walking distance to Royal Victoria Dock or Custom House (just across the dock) and also the Emirates Air Line (cable car), which gives quick and easy access to North Greenwich and the 02 Arena (and great views!).
Quiet, pleasant and safe local area. Close by to the amenities of the Royal Docks (Tescos, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and convenience stores). Royal Docks themselves very picturesque with promenade walk way around the perimeter. There are even more amenities in the nearby shopping centres of Canary Wharf or Canning Town.
The House and Room:
The house shares large communal kitchen diner. Contains all mod cons (dishwasher, washing machine, 2 fridge freezers, microwave etc) and a breakfast bar. The lounge has a large flat screen TV, and comfy sofa chairs good for getting together with housemates. The house also has a large outside patio and garden, great for the summer months.
The room is refurbished to a very high specification with a double bed, wardrobe, draws, bed-side table and shelves. The room also has it’s own TV point if you wanted to bring a TV. The room shares a bathroom with one other person.
ALL bills included in the price so only pay one amount. This includes all utilities, council tax, and unlimited access to high speed broadband (wifi). There is also a fortnightly cleaner than will clean all the communal areas.
This is a professional houseshare so we can therefore only consider working professionals. We are looking for a similar and friendly housemate to fit into the house since we value a harmonious and friendly home.
Please note that references will be required to confirm an application, so please have these ready to provide in good time. Required documents include:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Employment
- Proof of National Insurance Number
Payments are made monthly which is inclusive of rent and all bills. There are no fees for referencing or other tenancy related charges. There are also no fees for contract renewals or extensions.
In addition, you will be required to make the following payments:
- Pay a Holding Deposit to secure the room prior to starting the tenancy (calculated as 1 weeks worth of rent, which will be put towards total deposit upon commencement)
- Pay the deposit (calculated as 1 months rent and includes the 1 week Holding deposit). The Holding deposit is safely put into a Government approved scheme
- Pay an end-of-tenancy professional room clean charge of £30
You may also be liable to pay the following expenses, in the event of any of the situations occurring below:
- Pay £10 for the replacement of lost keys
- Pay £50 to cover the call out fee to assist for a lock out as a result of misplaced keys (£100 for out of working hours)
- Pay an early termination charge if you decide to break the contract between months 7 and 12 of your tenancy (the last 6 months of 12), pro-rated based on half a month of rent. Contracts are for 12 months, but a break clause exists allows for early termination after 6 months with a charge. After 12 months there are no termination charges to pay. Should you choose to leave between months 7 and 12, the charge is based on the month you wish to leave. For example, if your monthly rent is £600 and you want to terminate after 9 months, the charge relates to the remaining 3 months (calculated as 50% of 1 months rent pro-rated so, £300 x 3/6 = £150)
If interested please get in touch with a little bit about yourself including name, age, profession, moving dates, contact number etc.
Call Greens Property NOW to book a viewing and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 62853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greens Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.