|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 March 2020 (19 days ago)|
- One spacious double bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom
- New fantastic development
- Spacious and bright living accommodation throughout
- Ample storage opportunities
- Close to public transports
- Wooden flooring
- An array of charming features throughout
- Fully integrated modern kitchen
A fantastic opportunity to live in a spacious, newly renovated one bedroom apartment set in a dynamic residential development in the heart of Acton. This stunning property boasts a spacious and bright reception room that merges into the modern integrated kitchen area. Furthermore there is a vast double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The Tech West development features contemporary layouts with characterful features retained from the original warehouse conversion such as open plan design, exposed brickwork, steel columns and beams. This one bedroom apartment is finished to the highest specification with a spacious kitchen, a bright and elegant bathroom and stylish, modern open plan living areas in which you can relax and entertain.Tech West Lofts is conveniently located to take advantage of the rest of London, with a myriad of transport options in walking distance of the development.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 17417651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.