3 bedroom apartment to rentApartment 7, Friar Lane, Leicester, LE1
|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (308 days ago)|
- 3 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Close to City Centre, DMU and University of Leicester
- Ideal for Students & Working Professionals
- Private Parking Available Upon Request
-Available From July 2018
A 3 bedroom modern apartment situated in the heart of the City Centre, part of a block of other apartments. The apartment benefits from 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathroom suites, 1 reception room and a modern kitchen integrated with an open plan dining space. The apartment comes furnished with white goods and selected furniture. It is also within close proximity to Highcross Shopping Centre, Train Station, Universities and all other local amenities around City Centre and the West End. This property is ideal for students and working professionals. Rent: £80.00 per person, per week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-52036206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6889800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliance Properties, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.