|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2018 (196 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent for July & August
- Property reference:92532
Well presented 2 bedroom house available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Mauldeth Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6SP.
Very spacious two bedroom apartment, fully tiled and fitted kitchen comes with all appliances included. Separate lounge area with LCD TV, two bathrooms. Superb location near bus and train services. Off road parking, double glazing, central heating.
This property is well managed and is located in Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas and well known for its vibrant atmosphere.
2 bed flat
Rear flat road fallowfied
(3 to 5 minutes away from Sainsbury.)
(3 to 5 minutes walk to Mauldeth road train station)
£70 per person per week
Fully double glazed
Furniture in the bedrooms:-
A double bed
A chest of drawer
1 bathroom with shower basin and wc.
A fridge freezer
A coffee table
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 7 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
42, 43, 50, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- The Co-operative Food Supermarket
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference :92532
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.