|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (153 days ago)|
- Beautifully refurbished period terrace
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Fresh open plan living space
- Located in trendy New Cross
- Minutes from the station
- Fully furnished
- Great location for Goldsmith College
- Excellent transport links
Hunters is delighted to offer a lovely fully furnished 2-bedroom flat in a period terrace just a short walk from New Cross station which in turn is only one stop from London Bridge.
This flat is the first fully refurbished property to be released to the market within a period conversion on the high street. It is beautifully presented and offers two good size double bedrooms, an open plan living space and a bathroom.
The two zone 2 stations nearby (New Cross & New Cross Gate) have just re-opened and the area is moving rapidly upmarket. The area is rapidly increasing in popularity as the stations have re-opened and the easy access to Central London has become apparent. Trendy students and young professionals have long populated the bars and live venues in the area and the shopping experience is both diverse (Deptford High Street) and efficient (big Sainsbury's nearby). The Landlord for this property has been accredited by the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme. All marketing pictures are for reference only and might be from a similar property. All properties are let as seen when viewed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-55315203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2112752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.