|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2018 (42 days ago)|
- STUDENT - SUMMER 19 - JESMOND -£105PPPW
- BRAND NEW REFURB
- BRAND NEW HIGH SPEC EXTENDED KITCHEN
- NEW BATHROOM SUPER SIZED WALK IN SHOWER
- SUPER COOL LOUNGE WITH WALL MOUNTED TV
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEW FURNITURE THROUGHOUT
- BEST W. JESMOND LOCATION NXT TO BRENTWOOD AVE
- 2 MINS TO METRO AND EASY WALK CYCLE TO UNI
BRAND NEW REFURB AVAILABLE 2019
3 bed apartment on one of the best streets in West Jesmond!! The landlord has carried a full renovation on the apartment to create the ultimate student pad! New high spec extended kitchen with American style fridge freezer and super cool lounge with new sofas and wall mounted TV. The bathroom is in the middle of the apartment and is fully tiled with a walk in shower. The three double bedrooms are all fitted out with brand new furniture and beds. On trend grey hard wood flooring will run throughout!
Forsyth Rd is right next to the Brentwood Avenue shops and minutes from Osborne Rd , perfectly located for an easy walk/cycle in to Uni or quick hop on the West Jesmond Metro!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EA3277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easiliving, Jesmond - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.