|Added on Rightmove:||11 March 2017 (556 days ago)|
- Enviable West End location
- Attractive building in the heart of Mayfair
- Features modern kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Beautiful period mansion block
- Stylish two bedroom flat
- Students Allowed
2 bedroom apartment to rent in Mayfair
Stunning split level two bedroom apartment with a large private terrace, individually designed to the highest specification. Being located within the heart of Mayfair, neighbouring the infamous Berkeley Square, makes this apartment a fantastic central London base.
The apartment comprises two interconnecting reception rooms with ample living and dining space, a stunning eat in kitchen, guest cloakroom and two double bedrooms with en-suite marble bathrooms.
Alongside the bespoke fixtures and fittings is a Crestron home control system, offering control of lighting, security, underfloor heating, comfort cooling and media/ audio visual systems.
Approximately: 17200Sq Ft
Available to rent for a short or a long let through Robert Manning Mayfair 0203 725 8399
Close by to all the exclusive amenities, including world-class shops, bars and restaurants. Hyde Park is within a short stroll. Nearby Underground stations include Bond Street and Green Park.
City of Westminster
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_007911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.