|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2019 (226 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July
- Bills Included
- Available July 2019
- Property Reference: 92520
Well presented 4 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2019, Fortuna Grove, Burnage, Manchester, M19 2BP
This house is well presented and features fully furnished, modern interior within four double bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen and living room. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students.
This property features four fully furnished large double bedrooms, each room has double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, separate fully fitted kitchen comes with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine and microwave, one large bathroom with WC, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, plenty of parking space.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 5 minutes.
50, 130, 197
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Sainsbury's Supermarket
- Burger King
- Iceland Foods
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference: 92520
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 56225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.