|Added on Rightmove:||23 February 2019 (181 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Ideal for students
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Available 01/07/2019
- Half Rent July
- Property Reference: 92507
This house has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and features five fully furnished spacious rooms, Avialable for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, from the 1st of July 2019.
This house has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and features five fully furnished spacious rooms, Three bathrooms/one En -Suite and Large lounge - Dinning area. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Mature Students and professionals.
This property features five fully furnished double bedrooms, separate fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker and washing machine, double glazing, central heating, Four bathrooms and two 0ff road parking space.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 5 min , 0.5 miles
Buses every 5 minutes.
18 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
Within 5 - 10 minutes walk
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Asda Longsight Superstore
- Lidl Supermarket
- Pubs and Café's
- Restaurants, Takeaways and Pubs
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference: 92507
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 57325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.