|Added on Rightmove:||28 August 2017 (420 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 317808
Property Reference: 317808.
Postgraduate accommodation available in a 12 bedroom student house, in Kentish Town (near Camden)
Elly House is centrally located with excellent transport links, 7 minutes' walk to the tube station and offering just a 20 minute commute into UCL.
The house has 12 lockable rooms over 3 floors, with 2 large kitchens, a bathroom on each floor, 2 additional WCs and a large private garden.
The rent of £181.31 per week includes:
- Furnished rooms (bed, mattress, wardrobe, bedside table, chest)
- Utility bills
- Private washbasin
- Individual entryphone
- Lockable door
- Weekly professional clean of the communal areas
- Access to the house's private garden
- Property has 24 hour CCTV
- Secure cycle racks
There are no agency fees. Tenancies min 6 max 9 months' duration.
Tenants must be full time Postgraduate students.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £785.68 per month (£181.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £785.68
- 12 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 317808
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27635027082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.