|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (246 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 319170
Property Reference: 319170.
Student Property - BROADBAND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
AVAILABLE 1st JULY
3 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS - WOW
This is a beautifully presented large 3 bedroom property spread over two floors. Highly recommend viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation.
The property is literally 4 minutes walk to Loughborough town centre and all of it’s amenities (shops, bars, restaurants and Thursday/Saturday markets). It is recently refurbished to a very high standard and so is clean, bright and contemporary with white walls throughout and warm natural laminate flooring.
It has three large furnished double bedrooms. The matching room furnishings comprise of a bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and table. NEW for 2017 are leather, reclining, heated massage chairs in all rooms and hard-wired Data points.
The designer kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and comes complete with washer, tumble dryer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, hob, integrated fridge & freezer, etc, etc.
The living room has very comfortable sofas and there is a digital TV to relax with in the evenings. The flat is comfortable and warm.
Broadband is included in the price and the property is EPC band C so is very economical to run.
Outside is secure bicycle storage for 5/6 bikes and a decked area for those Summer evenings.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £845.00 per month (£195.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 319170
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31917011122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.