|Added on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (248 days ago)|
- Spacious Semi Studio
- Lots of Daylight - Two Windows
- Modern En Suite Bathroom
- Utility Bills & Council Tax Included
- Shared Kitchen
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close To Shops & Amenities
Ashley Samuel are pleased to offer this newly renovated and refurbished en suite room with wooden floors throughout ideal for a professional person or a couple. This first floor spacious double room comes fully furnished with a large living/bedroom space and a modern bathroom. Thanks to two windows the room gets lots of daylight. There is a shared kitchen on the ground floor.
The property benefits from very good transport links including Acton Town Station (Zone 3 - Piccadilly & District lines) and bus routes towards various parts of London. Gunnersbury Park is just a short walk away and there are many local shops, restaurants & amenities nearby. The rent includes all utilities and Council Tax.
To arrange a viewing please call us on 0208 992 4466!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Samuel , Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.