|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2019 (55 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom terraced home
- Newly renovated throughout
- Highly desirable Village location
- Open plan living space
- Arranged over 3 floors
- Large master bedroom
- High spec bathroom
- Summer House perfect from home office
- Pretty rear garden overlooking local fields
- Available now
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom terraced house located within the idyllic Village of Terling, voted Essex Village of the Year in 2017. The perfect base for a professional couple or small family, immerse yourself in Village life or jump in the car and head for Braintree, Witham and Chelmsford for more amenities, take your pick!
Newly renovated throughout, this wonderful property is arranged over 3 floors. Accommodation consists of an open plan living room on the ground floor, with a high spec kitchen space and the living area fitted with laminate flooring and a fireplace. On the first floor, both bedrooms are decorated with neutral colours and the modern bathroom benefits from an electric shower. The master bedroom is situated on the top floor and is a very generous sized room, the perfect sanctuary for you to relax in. Externally, there is a Summer House which would make the perfect Studio or Home Office. The rear garden overlooks pretty local fields and with a lawn and patio is a wonderful spot to relax on a Spring evening.
Offered unfurnished and available now, viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 13625432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris + Wood, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.