|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (246 days ago)|
- Fully modernised
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Living room features 40 inch flat screen HD TV
- Rent includes free 50mb internet
- Street parking available via a permit
- Garden with table, chairs, barbeque and a bike store
- Bathroom with a bath and a shower
3 BED STUDENT PROPERTY FOR £70PPPW!
We are pleased to present this fully modernised three bedroom student house. Features include: double glazing, gas central heating and laminate flooring throughout. Each bedroom includes a double bed, wardrobe, desk and drawers. Fully furnished living room, along with newly fitted kitchen, including washing machine, large fridge freezer, fitted chrome oven with ceramic hob, microwave, toaster and kettle. Bathroom with contemporary tiling on all walls and featuring both a bath and a shower. Living room includes 40 inch flat screen HD TV. Street parking available via a permit, the cost of which will be covered by the landlord if required.
Skipworth Street is located just off the popular London Road with all shops and local amenities including Sainsbury's local, only 5 minutes walk to Leicester University across Victoria Park, and just a 10 minute walk to Leicester Railway Station and to the city centre. 20 minutes walk to De Montfort University
£88.00 per person per week all inclusive.
Available: 1st July 2018
Sat Nav: LE2 1GB
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-63552664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7356874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sky Blue Homes, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.