|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Bright, spacious room available in happy house
- Virgin/fibre broadband WiFihard wired to all rooms
- All inclusive bills (plus £17/month council tax)
- Great location...Brayford restaurants 200 metres
- Sky Sports/Movies 2 x 60 in flat screen TVs
- Fully furnished down to last teaspoon
- Sunny relaxing area - terrace /garden furniture
- Private landlords who care and are IT experts
- Parking can be available
- Weekly cleaning of communal areas bathrooms etc
Property reference number 5701078. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lovely room available in fantastic stylish, light-filled 8 bed in Georgian Town House just two minutes' walk from the city centre & the Brayford. Large (350 square metres), contemporary, private courtyard garden.
- Large double bedrooms (really double and really large) with good storage and full-length mirrors
- Contemporary bathroom suites (3) with power showers that give a real shower (heated floor and mood lighting in one bathroom)
- Fully fitted kitchen (all inclusive ready to be occupied down to the last teaspoon)
- Laundry Room: Washing machine's x2 / tumble dryer's x 2 also dishwashers x 2
- Secure - real-time CCTV
- Lovely TV room 60" flat screen TV (Sky Sports and Movies) BT Sports bean bags, LED lighting
- Atmospheric lighting throughout
- Original stripped pine waxed floors
- Free super fast, 60 Megabyte wireless and hard-wired fibre optic Infinity broadband to every room landlord is IT, specialist
- Pleasant sitting out terrace with garden furniture
- Weekly cleaning
The house is in a pleasant area and is well located for all amenities.
- Backing onto Brayford Wharf waterside
- Central near shops
- Atmospheric bars and restaurants nearby
- Sainsburys 5 minutes walk
The house is rented fully furnished.
- All bills included (uncapped)
- All problems dealt with immediately
- Available soon now
- Great for professionals & post-grads
- Internationals required to pay 6 months rent up front
- Accredited by National Landlords and Residential Landlords Associations
- To clarify the rent is £125/room/week
- The deposit is £250
- Professionals pay council tax of £17/month
* Please quote ref. 5701078 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-63818190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5701078_66836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.