|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2018 (267 days ago)|
- Student Academic Year 2018/19
- No Application Fees
- 3 Bedroom House Share
- Fully Furnished
- All Bills Included & Wifi
- 10 Minute Walk to Lincoln University
- EPC Rating: E
- *Further fees may apply see http://www.newtonfallowell.co.uk/lettingsfees/lincoln
*Student Accommodation 2018/2019 ? NO APPLICATION FEES*Newton Fallowell Lettings are delighted to offer this well presented, fully furnished 3 bedroom student house share, situated close to a range of local amenities and just a 10 minute walk to Lincoln University. The property offers 3 double bedrooms each priced at £90pppw. Every bedroom includes a bed, chair, desk, chest of drawers and wardrobe. The property also offers a communal reception room, communal kitchen, bathroom and back garden. The rent is inclusive of Gas/Water/Electricity as well as Wifi. Available for the 2018/2019 student year, deposit £300 per room, no application fees, EPC rating E. The landlord is unable to accept pets / DSS applicants. Call Newton Fallowell Lettings on 01522 516595. Open 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-65035663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8745087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Lincoln .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.