|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (97 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 397566
Property Reference: 397566.
For Rent is a 3 bedroom flat in EC1, Hatton Garden. Available from 1st September
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1 Large kitchen used as a communal room for flat
• 1 Bathroom
• 1 WC
• 1 Balcony
• Private communal garden
• Recently refurbished
• On Hatton Garden. A world famous road for Diamonds and Jewellery. High security area. Very safe.
• 10 mins walk to LSE
• 1 min to Sainsbury’s Local. 2 mins to another Sainsbury’s local
• Walking distance to Kings college
• 2 mins walk from Chancery Lane station
• 2 mins walk from Farringdon station
• The flat is furnished ideal for student accommodation
• Each room has
o 1 wardrobe
o 1 double sized bed
o 1 chair
o 1 desk
o 1 lamp
• Dining table
• Washing Machine
• Power Shower
• Includes Gas, Heating and Broadband
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,000.00 per month (£692.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 397566
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39756605062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.