|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (38 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 428544
Property Reference: 428544.
4 bedroom student house share
- Rent includes all bills plus cleaning of communal areas each week
- Available September 2018
- Newly furnished with modern Ikea furniture
- Fully furnished with all kitchen equipment provided
- Large modern kitchen/diner/lounge
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 11 month let
- TV and fibre broadband included
- Patio garden with table and chairs
Rooms from £355-£415 per month / £82-£95 per week
Please email/text for further information or website details.
Melbourne Road is located 5 minutes walk from the town centre. The house has been recently furnished with new Ikea furniture.
There are 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 small single), a bathroom with w.c. and a large modern kitchen/diner/lounge. The large kitchen has comfortable seating area, breakfast bar and a flatscreen tv with freeview. There is also a private patio garden with outdoor furniture.
Each bedroom contains:
Bed (double where possible)
Desk and chair
Chest of drawers
The house also contains:
Flat screen tv with freeview (in kitchen/diner/lounge)
The rent also include all bills, including gas, electricity, water and sewage, as well as fibre broadband and TV licence. Tenants will be required to sign a fair usage agreement on signing the tenancy agreement which ensures each member of the house does not use excessive amounts of energy or water. The Fair Usage Policy allows for supplemental payments by tenants if bills exceed the amount allowed for the house over the rental period. A copy of the policy will be sent with other tenancy documents.
Rent also includes weekly cleaning of communal areas (kitchen, bathroom, hall, stairs and landing).
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes the following:
Oven and hob
Cutlery, crockery and kitchen equipment is also provided.
Contact us for further details on the lovely 4 bedroom student accommodation in Eastbourne.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £355.00 per month (£81.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £355.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 428544
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42854413082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.