|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (258 days ago)|
- Central Fallowfield Location.
- £79 Per Person Per Week (Including Wifi & Water Bills)
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen With White Goods.
- Available July 2018.
This five bedroom student apartment is ideally located in the heart of Fallowfield- next to Sainsburys and opposite the Orange Grove. This apartment has recently undergone full refurbishment and is extremely spacious spanning over three floors. The apartment in brief consits of; a large modern kitchen with dishwasher, a large lounge with new laminate flooring, five double bedrooms all furnished to a high standard and two bathrooms with new shower units. Other benefits include double glazed windows and gas central heating. Available July 2018. Half rent July & August.
Pictures are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanton Properties , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.