|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (79 days ago)|
- **AVAILABLE AUGUST 2018**
- **ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE - INC INTERNET**
- **2 ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE FOR AUGUST 2018**
- Minutes Walk From Edge Hill
- Central Location
- All Bedrooms With En-Suite
Full Description **STUDENT PROPERTY**NOW ACCEPTING SINGLE APPLICANTS**
NSW Properties are pleased present this 4 bedroom apartment. This student apartment is conveniently located on St Helens Road, Ormskirk close to both the Town Centre and Edge Hill University.
The state of the art accommodation benefits from a large kitchen/lounge area with LCD flat screen TV, 4 bedrooms comprising of an en-suite bathroom, single metal frame bed, double wardrobe, desk and chair, 4 drawer chest and bookshelf.
Available: August 2018
All Rooms at £100.00pppw
All Bills Included - Inc. Internet
Summer Retainer: £226.00 Per Person PAYABLE UPON APPLICATION
Deposit: £300.00 Per Person PAYABLE AUGUST 2018
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101456000342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NSW Properties Ltd, Ormskirk - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.