|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (254 days ago)|
- FREE WIFI BUILDING
- PLASMA TV 32'
- PART TIME PORTER SERVICE
- NEW FURNITURES
- 24/7 CCTV SECURED MANSION/ PART TIME PORTER
- Laminate Flooring
- Students Welcome
- Couple Welcome
Large Studio apartment recently re-decorated. The apartment comes with 2 single beds, open plan fully fitted kitchen with dining table and chairs, en suite shower and clean toilet. This flat is ideal for young professionals, city workers and students and has all what you may hope for.
The location is perfect for whoever want to travel easy to the Centre of London as the location is served with Piccadilly line (easy connection with Heathrow Airport) District line and Circle line + night and day buses.
- just 3 minutes walking from South Kensington tube
- moments from Fitness First gym
- close to Gloucester Road, Cromwell Road, Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge
- Just behind The Nation History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum
- close by the Imperial College
- close to Harrods Boutique
- supermarket Big Tesco, Wait Rose, variety of coffees shops and fast foods and local boutiques
For more information about the apartment, bookings, viewings, please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference QB13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.