|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Lovely 3 Double Bedroom Student Property
- Within 8-10 minutes' walk to mainline train service run from Selly Oak and Bristol Road,
- Within 10-12 minutes' walk to South Gate of Campus
- Within 4 minutes' walk to local gym and local shops
Situation & Amenities
This 3 double bedroom property is situated on Milner Road, Selly Oak
Within 8-10 minutes' walk to mainline train service run from Selly Oak and Bristol Road, the main road of Selly Oak, provides a wide range of shopping, leisure facilities and restaurants.
Within 10-12 minutes' walk to South Gate of Campus
Within 4 minutes' walk to local gym and local shops
Description of the property
The property has been newly re-decorated and refurbished recently.
The accommodation is arranged over 2 floors,All the bedrooms benefit from good quality beds and orthopaedic mattresses.
Kitchen with all appliances including fridge freezer, washing machine, cooker with oven and hob, microwave oven.
Lovely living space with good quality sofas.
The bathroom/toilet has been tastefully decorated this year.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, smoke alarm system. All MasonKnight properties have burglar alarms.
The garden to the rear has big lawn space, which provides lovely sitting area and provisions therein for Barbeques.
By prior appointment only with MasonKnight
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Sirpal38a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MasonKnight Properties, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.