|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2019 (37 days ago)|
- 3 bright Double bedrooms
- Fully insulated = low heating bills
- Lounge/dining room with modern furniture
- Bills included (optionally)
- Cost Cutter Convenience Shop very close to property
- Separate study/cosy room
- Modern Kitchen
We Are Delighted To Offer For Let This Mid Terrace House In The Popular Area Of Winton, Bournemouth. This Property Boasts Three Double Bedrooms, Two Shower Rooms, A Separate Study & Cosy Room, A Spacious Lounge/Diner, A Modern Kitchen And Brand New Matching Ikea Mattress, Beds & Bedroom Furnishings.
Landlord Will Accept 4 Students For £1,295!
We Do Not Expect This To Be Available For Long!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 23975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coventry Interletz, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.