|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (85 days ago)|
- NO MADISON OAKLEY AGENCY FEES
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Communal lounge and lean to
- Brand new Kitchen with white goods
- Brand new Shower room
- GCH & DG
- Free on street parking
UNDER OFFER - LOOKING FOR SIMILIAR PROPERTIES
This lovely four bedroom fully furnished property is situated in the thriving community of Odd Down, a short 5 minute walk from amenities such as a supermarket, hairdressers and petrol station.
Recently refurbished throughout, there are four double bedrooms situation on the ground and first floor, cosy sitting room, large modern kitchen with white goods and stunning bathroom with modern features. Free on street parking is available and the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Available from the 1st October 2018 for 12 months to students or professional sharers, the rent is £487.50 pp/pcm and Madison Oakley are proud to not charge administration fees.*
*A £30 per person referencing fee is payable directly to our referencing company J&J Houselets Ltd should this property is occupied by professional sharers.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-75685544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100998002377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Oakley, Bath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.