|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2019 (27 days ago)|
- Eleven bedroom student house
- Fully refurbished, internal sound system
- South Leamington
- £475 per month
- 11 Month Contract
- Available 1st September 2019
- Fully managed property
- Property to be redecorated throughout in Summer.
ELEVEN BEDROOM student property located in town centre close to number 12 bus stop. Early viewing is a must! Very high quality throughout. Eleven good size bedrooms, three shower rooms, one bathroom and additional WC. There are also three kitchens well equipped with cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, washer dryer and dishwasher. Living room has 2 large corner sofas, 37in plasma TV and coffee table. Integrated speaker system in communal areas and living room. New carpets, furniture and decor throughout. 11 month contract starting 1st September. If any problems viewing the property, please call tara & co on 01926 422077.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TC000002312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Student Homes, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.