|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2018 (28 days ago)|
- Grade Two Listed Character Cottage
- Historic Features - Beams, Fireplace, Lime Painted Walls, Original Floor In Lounge
- Walking Distance To The Many Facilities In The Centre Including The Rail And Bus Stations
- Quiet Conversation Area
- One Of The Strutt Mill Fireman Lived Here
- Cosy Inc Gas Central Heating And Electric Heated Towel Rail In Bathroom
- Suitable For One Person
Property reference number: 33690
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Rosemary Cottage- Grade two listed one bedroom unfurnished end terrace cottage in conservation area just off Bridge Street. Belper. Due to location there is no vehicle access or parking outside property. Car parks nearby. Parking permits available from Council.
Gas central heating and secondary glazing.
Suitable for one person. (May not be suitable for people with limited mobility due to steep stairs and uneven character floors)
Views over roof tops. No garden as a walk way to other cottages but space outside for a bench (included if required) and pots. Pets considered.
Council tax- A
Available from Jan 2019. Deal direct with the landlord- Looking for someone who will appreciate this unique property for a long let. £525 pcm plus deposit. References required (fee to be paid by tenant). No smokers.
Quiet area but central for railway, town centre etc. Renovated in last 5 years and previously let as a holiday home in last few month therefore an opportunity to buy some of the furnishings that have been used in the holiday home if wanted. Blinds in all rooms will stay.
Previous home to one of the Strutt mill firemen with lots of original features plus modern comforts -Gas central heating, electric feature fire in lounge, fitted kitchen with electric hob/oven. Washer/dryer and fridge with cool box if required.
Big bedroom with built in cupboard, hanging rail and ensuite bathroom with fitted white bathroom suite with shower and heated towel rail.
Viewings by appointment from Wed 28th Nov direct with the landlord.
Not Accepted: Students, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.