|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2019 (18 days ago)|
- Six bedroom student property
- Fully Furnished
- Located In North Leamington
- Three Bathrooms
- Tvs In Each Room, Three communal areas
- £525 Per Person Per Month
- 11 Month Contract
- Available 1st September 2019
Six bedroom recently refurbished student property located North of Leamington Spa town centre. The property benefits from a communal dining / kitchen area, and two newly converted communal areas for 2019 - 1 lounge, and one games room. The property also has three bathrooms, communal area and six bedrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with high quality furnishings, and flat screen TV's in each room. £525 per person, per calender month. 11 Month contract, starting 1st September. Property available for viewing via appointment with Tara & Co - 01926 422077
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000005672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Student Homes, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.