Commercial Properties For Sale in Gloucestershire
Paid partnerships can play a role in listing order
Free-of-tie roadside pub set in 4.5 acres; Taking over £15,000 pw from 5-day trade; Full of character with multiple seating areas; Commercial kitchens; Professional carvery dispense; PP. for 8 Shepherds Huts; Car park; Beer garden; Large paddock offers business opportunities; Private accommodation..
£290k Base Rent. Pillar & Lucy House is a Grade II listed warehouse built in 1835 on the east bank of the Gloucester Sharpness Canal for sugar importers Messrs Phillpotts and Baker. Gloucester Docks, originally constructed in the early 19th century to support the city's expanding trade, have since been revitalised into a lively cultural hub. The upper floors, supported on a colonnade of cast-iron pillars, extended over the quay to provide temporary covered storage. From 1850 the building was occupied by corn merchants - initially J & C Sturge, followed by W C Lucy & Co in the 1860s and Smith & Cornock from the 1890s. In 1917 the building interior was damaged by fire. Gloucester City Council granted planning permission in 1983 to convert Pillar & Lucy House to offices, a pub, wine bar and restaurant. The covered quayside was a huge asset when the ground floor opened as a pub The Waterfront in 1984. Two years later it had become live music and real ale venue The City Barge. Following extensive refurbishment of the entire building, the very popular Coal Kitchen bar and grill opened in 2007
- 17,930 Sq. Ft
- £226,625 base rent per annum
- Ground floor F&B with Office uppers
Parcel C - Comprises approximately 6.21 acres (2.51 hectares) of agricultural land to the western edge of the village. Accessed via an agricultural gateway off Rectory Lane to the south, the site slopes downhill from east to west, towards the River Severn.
- Agricultural land
- 6.21 acres centrally located within the village of Hempsted
- Offered for sale by way of Informal Tender
- Former church on Flaxley Street,
- Approx. 317.84 m² / 3,421 ft²
- Plot approx. 0.056 ha / 0.137 acres
The site is in active use as an HGV storage and distribution facility and includes a range of industrial buildings, large-scale greenhouses and polytunnels, providing a mixture of hardstanding and developed areas. The scale of the site and its existing commercial B8 use, indicates that there is good scope for industrial redevelopment, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents. The site may be suitable for the construction of new-build industrial or logistics buildings, with potential for reconfiguration or comprehensive redevelopment to meet modern occupier requirements. The site's size, good access and layout offers flexibility for a plethora of industrial uses including warehousing, storage, distribution or ancillary employment uses, subject to planning. Its established commercial character and current operational use further underpin its potential for future industrial-led development.
This self contained site on Innsworth Technology Park was established as a Royal Mail distribution depot but more recently has been the main storage and distribution centre for an international sheet materials company. It comprises; a two storey office block with open plan accommodation, two large yards (each with individual access) and a number of warehouses and storage sheds. The main warehouse has an internal office and facilities block, and office sales counter facing yard 2. There is scope for each yard to be operated independently either for renewed owner-occupation or multi-let occupancy, and there is potential to develop or re-develop the site subject to consents. Local amenities include the Park Diner which is less than two minutes walk from the office building.
£290k Base Rent. Pillar & Lucy House is a Grade II listed warehouse built in 1835 on the east bank of the Gloucester Sharpness Canal for sugar importers Messrs Phillpotts and Baker. Gloucester Docks, originally constructed in the early 19th century to support the city's expanding trade, have since been revitalised into a lively cultural hub. The upper floors, supported on a colonnade of cast-iron pillars, extended over the quay to provide temporary covered storage. From 1850 the building was occupied by corn merchants - initially J & C Sturge, followed by W C Lucy & Co in the 1860s and Smith & Cornock from the 1890s. In 1917 the building interior was damaged by fire. Gloucester City Council granted planning permission in 1983 to convert Pillar & Lucy House to offices, a pub, wine bar and restaurant. The covered quayside was a huge asset when the ground floor opened as a pub The Waterfront in 1984. Two years later it had become live music and real ale venue The City Barge. Following extensive refurbishment of the entire building, the very popular Coal Kitchen bar and grill opened in 2007
Lake Pochard is a unique lakeside leisure complex situated in the centre of the Cotswold Lakes. An established holiday lodge accommodation with planning permission for additional units. The property comprises 15 Scandinavian-style holiday lodges, mature lakes, and café with flat above.
Known as 'The Bank House', the site got its name from its time as a former Cheltenham and Gloucester Bank. The site comprises two Regency buildings, built circa 1830s. The three-storey section, with statues on its facade, housed the Bank which moved out in the 1950's.
An exceptional dual-property offering, recently renovated, featuring a substantial seven-bedroom main house and a detached two-bedroom bungalow. With flexible commercial and residential permissions, generous parking and well-kept gardens, it provides outstanding potential for multi-generational l...


