- List of properties
- Properties on map
824 commercial properties for sale found
Offers in Region of £300,000
APPROXIMATELY 0.7 ACRE OF DEVELOPMENT LAND: Previously with outline planning for nine detached houses which has now expired this piece of land is in the prime location of Clowne.
4,000 sq ft
A 7 bedroom property with 2 pan-tiled outbuildings FOR SALE with a LARGE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY. The property is located close to the M1 MOTORWAY and is located in the village of Renishaw.
18,487 sq ft
Halley House is a Period Victorian building which, having been extensively REFURBISHED in the late 1980’s, offers four floors of open plan offices and SECURE basement car parking. Each of the floors is accessible via a passenger LIFT and provide male and female WC facilities.
Offers in Region of £1,000,000
17,405 sq ft
The property comprises a DETACHED industrial/warehouse unit of brick/ block elevations beneath a pitched roof. The warehouse has 4 full height LOADING doors, 1 of which is dock level, fronting on to a concrete surfaced secure gated YARD.
26,000 sq ft
This WELL PRESENTED PRODUCTION UNIT offers good quality accommodation, suitable for production, or potential warehouse uses, subject to planning consent. Set on its own SECURELY FENCED and gated site, with additional secure compound to the rear.
49,474 sq ft
The property comprises a detached single storey industrial/warehouse unit with two storey offices to the front. The property occupies a prominent plot with a fenced and gated front car park and rear yard.
36,354 sq ft
The property comprises a substantial THREE STOREY FORMER MILL BUILDUNG with additional basement and attic accommodation. The building is constructed of traditional brick elevations incorporating single glazed windows beneath a pitch slate clad roof.
18,671 sq ft
FOR SALE Long Leasehold Offices located on Lenton Lane Industrial Estate which is 3 miles south of Nottingham City Centre. The unit has EASY ACCESS TO THE M1 Motorway and has GENEROUS PARKING.
9,646 sq ft
A LANDMARK BUILDING in the heart of Nottingham’s busy Lace Market, a vibrant commercial and leisure district. This town house was developed in the 16th Century and refronted in 1728 to 1733 by William Hallowes. The building was REMODELLED and the right wing added in 1833.