This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Hawthorn Road, Kettering
- Victorian Property & Detached Coach House
- Six Bedrooms - Most Having Private En-suite
- Built in 1898 with many of it's original features still remaining
- Victorian Stained Glass Windows
- Cellar Room
- Private Car Park with 4 parking spaces
- Outbuilding (currently used as Laundry Room)
William H Brown are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to be part of Kettering's heritage.This south facing Victorian property, built in1898, contains many of it's original features, High ceilings, stained glass windows and panelled staircase. This could be an exciting venture or family home.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to be part of Kettering's heritage.
This south facing Victorian property, built in 1898, contains many of its original features.
High ceilings, stained glass windows and the rich finish to much of the Victorian woodwork
adds charm to the sturdy panelled staircase and further compliments the areas to the lounge
and dining room.
Hawthorn House is situated on the South side of Kettering and is within walking distance to the
town centre, railway station and Wicksteed Park.
The present owner, who wishes to retire, has been operating a successful B & B business since
1975, accommodating world wide visitors to Kettering. This could be an exciting venture for the entrepreneurial spirited buyer or simply a beautiful home for a family to enjoy.
Victorian tiled flooring.
Entry gained via large Victorian wooden doors with leaded glass inserts. Victorian tiles flooring. Wall mounted radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Victorian coving to ceiling. Smoke alarm. Wooden doors with stained glass panels to rear access.
Lounge 15' max x 14' 5" excluding large bay ( 4.57m max x 4.39m excluding large bay )
Sash bay window to corner and further sash window to side aspect. Open fire with tiled hearth and large hardwood surround. Two wall mounted radiators. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling. Smoke alarm.
Dining Room 14' x 13' 4" ( 4.27m x 4.06m )
Sash bay window and further sash window to front aspect. Exposed brick open fire with tiled hearth. Two wall mounted radiators. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling. Smoke alarm. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' x 10' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.12m )
Obscured leaded windows to front and rear aspects. Fitted kitchen with base level units and roll top work surfaces over. Two and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over and further sink bowl with mixer tap over. Range cooker with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood over. Fridge and freezer. Two central heating boilers. Smoke alarm. Stairs leading down to cellar.
Can be used as laundry room or study. Two obscured double glazed windows. Two wall mounted radiators. Washing machine. Door to front.
Stairs leading from entrance hall. Duel aspect Victorian stained glass windows. High skirting boards. Coving to ceiling. Smoke alarm. Emergency lighting. Doors to rooms. Further staircase leading to second floor landing.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.98m x 3.20m )
Leaded stained glass windows with solid wood frame. Wall mounted radiator. Loft access. Smoke alarm.
Two obscured double glazed windows to rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising; low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and shower. Wall mounted radiator. Fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.81m )
Sash bay windows to front aspect. Cast iron feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Wall mounted radiator. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and cupboard below and tiling above. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling. Smoke alarm.
Bedroom Three 15' max x 14' 5" excluding large bay ( 4.57m max x 4.39m excluding large bay )
Sash bay window to corner and further sash window to side aspect. Feature fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth. Wall mounted radiator. Wall mounted wash hand basin and cupboard below with tiling above. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling. Smoke alarm.
Second Floor Landing
Velux skylight and exposed beams.
Skylight. Wall mounted radiator. Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiling to water sensitive areas.
Skylight. Wall mounted radiator. Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiling to water sensitive areas.
Lounge 20' 4" max x 10' 4" max ( 6.20m max x 3.15m max )
Two windows to front aspect. Restricted head height. Exposed brick walls and ceiling beams. Two wall mounted radiators. Doorway leading to bedroom.
Second Floor Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Duel aspect windows. Wall mounted radiator. Restricted head height. Exposed beams. Built in wardrobe.
Skylight. Restricted head height. Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and tiled panel bath with shower over. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Exposed beams.
Ground Floor Guest Room 16' 2" x 11' 1" max ( 4.93m x 3.38m max )
Stained glass sash window to front and side aspects. Exposed beams. Two wall mounted radiators. Door to en-suite.
Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and fully tiled shower unit.
Upstairs Guest Room 11' 2" x 13' 6" ( 3.40m x 4.11m )
Stained glass sash window to front aspect. Two wall mounted radiators. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Door to cloakroom.
Low level wc, wash hand basin. Tiling to water sensitive areas.
Iron smiths gates leading to parking for four cars.
Outbuilding - Laundery Room
With leaded wooden frames windows to front and side aspects. Door leading to cloakroom housing low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.