- Centrally Located 2 Storey Tenanted Commercial Investment Property in Crieff Town Centre
- Gross Internal Floor Space Extends to 332sq.ft (30.9sq.m) approx
- Currently Let on a 6 Year FRI Lease with a Rent of £3,900 per Annum
- Rarely Available Auction Property Situated on a Main Thoroughfare of the Popular Town of Crieff
- Unique Commercial Investment in Affluent Town Centre
Centrally located 2 storey tenanted commercial investment property situated in a rarely available High Street address in the popular village of Crieff. Accommodation is comprises over the ground and first floor of a traditional townhouse style premises with a gross internal floor area of 332sq.ft (30.9sq.m) approx and is currently let on a 6 year FRI Lease until March 2018 achieving £3,900 rent per annum. Crieff is an attractive small town which has a thriving centre with a full range of professional services and shops, including two supermarkets. The recreational facilities in the town are excellent. There is a new leisure centre with a swimming pool and gymnasium. Crieff Golf Club provides both an 18 hole and a 9 hole course. Crieff Hydro also has excellent facilities including riding and stabling, squash courts, a swimming pool, gymnasium, sports hall and another 18 hole golf course. This property is available for immediate purchase. Please contact us now to puchase this property for £48000. Phone or submit an enquiry now for more details...
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.