Commercial property for sale19, West High Street, Crieff, Perthshire, PH74AU
- Centrally Located 2 Storey Tenanted Commercial Investment Property in Crieff Town Centre
- Gross Internal Floor Space Extends to 332sq.ft (30.9sq.m) approx
- Currently Let on a 6 Year FRI Lease with a Rent of £3,900 per Annum
- Rarely Available Auction Property Situated on a Main Thoroughfare of the Popular Town of Crieff
- Unique Commercial Investment in Affluent Town Centre
Centrally located 2 storey tenanted commercial investment property situated in a rarely available High Street address in the popular village of Crieff. Accommodation is comprises over the ground and first floor of a traditional townhouse style premises with a gross internal floor area of 332sq.ft (30.9sq.m) approx and is currently let on a 6 year FRI Lease until March 2018 achieving £3,900 rent per annum. Crieff is an attractive small town which has a thriving centre with a full range of professional services and shops, including two supermarkets. The recreational facilities in the town are excellent. There is a new leisure centre with a swimming pool and gymnasium. Crieff Golf Club provides both an 18 hole and a 9 hole course. Crieff Hydro also has excellent facilities including riding and stabling, squash courts, a swimming pool, gymnasium, sports hall and another 18 hole golf course. This property is available for immediate purchase. Please contact us now to puchase this property for £48000. Phone or submit an enquiry now for more details...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 48773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.