Detached house for saleLetheringsett Hill, Holt, Norfolk
Guide Price £420,000
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this brick and flint bungalow and barns for development. Previously used for B1 light industrial use, they offer the purchaser a number of potential options, making an attractive development proposition.
• Fantastic Development Opportinuity
• Elevated Position Enjoying Great Views Of The Surrounding Countryside
• Expired Planning Consent To Convert to Six Units Of Holiday Accommodation
• Existing Grade II Barn
• Existing Three Bedroom Single Storey Cottage
• Parking Area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL070036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.