Commercial property for salePlumstead High Street
- FOUR STOREY FREEHOLD BUILDING
- RENTAL INVESTMENT PRODUCING CIRCA £31,000 pa
- SPLIT LEVEL SHOP WITH TWO FLATS ABOVE
- PRIME HIGH STREET LOCATION
CANNON KALLAR ARE OFFERING FOR SALE THIS IMPRESSIVE FREEHOLD BUILDING SITUATED IN A PRIME POSITION ON PLUMSTEAD HIGH STREET CLOSE TO PLUMSTEAD TRAIN STATION.
THE GROUND FLOOR COMPRISES A SHOP AREA, TOILET AND SIDE ACCESS. THERE IS ALSO ACCESS TO A BASEMENT AREA COMPRISING A LARGE SINGLE SPACE CURRENTLY BEING USED AS A WORK SHOP. TO THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING THERE IS A BUILT OVER YARD AREA, WHICH ALLOWS SIDE ACCESS TO THE UNIT, THIS AREA IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE OF THE PREMISES. ABOVE THE RETAIL UNIT THERE ARE TWO X ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED FLATS.
CURRENTLY THE GROUND FLOOR UNIT IS PRODUCING £12,000 pa.
TWO FLATS ARE LET ON SEPARATE AST'S AND ARE PRODUCING £16,500 pa.
VODAFONE UK LTD. PAY FOR AN AERIAL MOUNTED ON THE ROOF SPACE £2,500 pa.
COMBINED RENT IS £31,000 pa.
RENTAL FIGURES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED BY THE LANDLORD.
CONTACT CANNON KALLAR FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO VIEW THE PROPERTY ON 020 8692 9533 OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.CANNONKALLAR.CO.UK OR EMAIL ADMIN@CANNONKALLAR.CO.UK
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN2COM2000107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.