Commercial property for salePrimrose Cottages, The Commons, Pembroke
- 2 No.3 BED / 2 BATH END TOWN HOUSES
- 3 No. 2 BED / 2 BATH TWO STOREY MAISONETTES
- 3 No. 1 BED / 1 BATH GROUND FLOOR APARTMENTS
- AMPLE PARKING TO FRONT + SOUTH-FACING GARDENS
- RENEWABLE ENERGY - 'FREE' HEATING + HOT WATER
- VERY SUCCESSFUL LETTING RECORD. CONTENTS INCLUDED
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE AN ATTRACTIVE, INTERESTING AND LUCRATIVE RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT.
Primrose Cottages is an impressive development overlooking the extensive and attractive Commons Parkland to the south side of the historic town of Pembroke which boasts a former Norman Castle. It comprises an excellent mix of 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Homes which have quality fittings and furniture.
The development was completed in 2010 to a high specification. Air source heat pumps and photovoltaic panels provide the hotwater underfloor heating and domestic hot water with the surplus electricity being sold to the grid - please request further details. The Residential Units are let at Rents between £625 and £975 per calendar month each i.e. producing a Gross Rental Income of £73,800 per annum. Accounts and other financial information can be made available to parties who have first viewed Primrose Cottages.
No. 1 - 3 Storey End Town House – 3 Beds + 2 Baths etc.. 1088 sq.ft. (101 sq.m.). Rent - £975 p.m.
No. 2 - Maisonette on first and second floors – 2 beds + 2 bath. 615 sq.ft. (57 sq.m). Rent - £775 p.m.
No. 3 - Ground Floor Apartment – 1 Bed + 1 Bath 472 sq.ft. (44 sq.m). Rent - £625 p.m.
No. 4 - Maisonette on first and second floors – 2 beds + 2 bath. 615 sq.ft. (57 sq.m). Rent - £775 p.m.
No. 5 - Ground Floor Apartment – 1 Bed + 1 Bath. 472 sq.ft. (44 sq.m). Rent - £625 p.m..
No. 6 - Maisonette on first and second floors – 2 beds + 2 bath. 615 sq.ft. (57 sq.m). Rent - £775 p.m.
No. 7 - Ground Floor Apartment – 1 Bed + 1 Bath. 472 sq.ft. (44 sq.m). Rent - £625 p.m.
No. 8 - 3 Storey End Town House – 3 Beds + 2 Baths etc. 1088 sq.ft. (101 sq.m.). Rent - £975 p.m.
All Rents are inclusive of furniture, heating and hot water but exclusive of Council Tax.
Parking for 14 cars to the front. South-facing Rear Gardens and sun balconies etc.
SERVICES Etc. (none tested)
Water, drainage and electricity. No gas. Hotwater underfloor heating. Double glazed windows and patio doors etc.
This is Freehold.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB8640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.