Bar / Nightclub for sale11, St Nicholas Street, Worcester, WR1 1UW
- Located in Worcester City Centre on the established A3 and A4 circuit
- Extensive ground floor trading area ñ 2 separate bars
- Large first floor accommodation formerly used as a restaurant
- Self contained managers flat at second floor level
- Available to let as a whole or in parts as required
The Pitcher & Piano is located in Worcester City Centre on the established A3 and A4 circuit. The property benefits from an extensive ground floor trading area with 2 separate bars, a large first floor area formerly used as a restaurant and a self contained managers flat at second floor level.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34331237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 819FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Estate Agents, Commercial . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.