7 bedroom guest house for sale2664 Little Dene Lodge, Granville Road, Totland Bay, PO39
- Business for sale
- Ideally located on a busy main road in Totland Bay
- Boast an ideal trading position close to the village's amenities
- T/O: £35,000 GP: 60%
- There is 1-bedroom owners' accommodation with lounge, bathroom and laundry room
Little Dene Lodge occupies substantial 2-storey detached premises, ideally located on a busy main road in Totland Bay, Isle of Wight. The premises boast an ideal trading position close to the village's amenities and surrounded by a variety of complementary shops and businesses. There is a high footfall and much passing trade. Totland Bay is a popular tourist destination and has picturesque views over the English Channel and the surrounding countryside. The business boasts easy access to the A-road network including the A3055 and the A3054. The Isle of Wight boasts many attractions including theme parks, beaches, a zoo, museums and galleries. Yarmouth lies 3 miles away, while Newport lies approximately 11 miles away.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular guest house, which was established in 1950 and which has been in our clients' careful hands since 1997. The guest house is only now offered to the market due to our clients' wish to retire. The business is run at a pace to suit our clients and trades all year round, generating a turnover in the region of £35,000 per annum with a gross profit of 60%, derived from 6-letting rooms and a breakfast menu. Our clients have advised us that the turnover has previously been in the region of £70,000 per annum and this could easily be achieved by a new owner. We feel turnover could be increased by establishing a website advertising accommodation and with online booking facilities. There is also the potential to offer evening meals. The business has an excellent reputation for providing quality accommodation and food. The premises have been finished to a high standard throughout and are well-equipped with 6-letting rooms and a spacious dining area. There is also 1-bedroom owners' accommodation with lounge, bathroom and laundry room, which could be converted into a second bedroom. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already popular guest house with scope for future growth. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £35,000 approx.
All year round
Substantial detached 2-storey guest house premises with 6 letting rooms and 1-bedroom owners' accommodation. Briefly comprising:
• Guest lounge with table and chairs
• Dining/breakfast room with tables and chairs for up to 17 covers
• Kitchen with 6-burner hob and oven
• Room 7: twin bedroom with TV, tea and coffee making facilities and en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Owners' lounge
• Owners' double bedroom
• Owners' bathroom with bath, shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Laundry room which could be utilised as second bedroom
• Room 6: family bedroom with double bed, 2 x single beds, TV and en-suite bathroom
• Room 5: double bedroom with TV and en-suite facilities
• Room 4: twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
• Room 3: single bedroom with en-suite facilities
• Room 2: triple bedroom with en-suite facilities
• Parking to the front with space for up to 8 vehicles
Original length: 999 years
Remaining: 999 years
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35202779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.